Welcome Passing by | RSS

Main Page | Rimstone and Shousan - Guild Forum | Register | Log in
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Guild Forum » Public Section » Public Discussion » Rimstone and Shousan
Rimstone and Shousan
Rimstone and ShousanDate: Wednesday, 2010-02-03, 1:29 PM | Message # 1
Group: Guests

The nun and the dwarf rode up the Keep and dismounted.
"aye .. this be t' place milady ... be gud stoonwerrk "
Shousan looked silently at the old dwarf and nodded thoughtfully
"Well, we shall see Rimstone. It is said to be a place of Holy Orders ... I hope there is a chapel, for I am in need of prayer and absolution"
The dwarf shook his head and spat on the dirt "aye weel .. be yer need nat mine milady . an' ah daresay Master Saukendar willna be joining ye in the chapel t' pray .. tis nat his Way as yer know"
"No . it is not Rimstone" , Shousan replied quietly, nodding "though you are both stalwart in your defence of what is right, despite your protestations"

[ as I said in the Realm Forum .. I am looking for a new realm home
facts about me : 52 years old .. long time RPer, vanilla WoW since november 2005, married with grown up daughter ... work as IT Director and mostly from home
Looking for a guild that is comfortable with my being older .. you would be surprised (or not) at how ageist some people are

I play WoW for a variety of reasons, I like to instance but have a pathological aversion to PuGs so want to find a guild of RPers who instance and are tolerant of human error and ballsups
I have raided .. in TBC I was a main tank healer for Kara and Zul .. I have only done Naxx in WotLK .. being able to do the occasional Raid would be great as I want to see Naxx Ulduar and ICC .. seeing the content is big buzz for me as I do casual 3d topology design. I also am heavily into making Machinima and have done the odd recruitment Machinima
I have 4 level 80s
Shousan .. paladin dual speccd tank/heal
Rimstone .. fury warrior
Saukendar ... combat speccd rogue
Drahim ... hunter used for extreme soloing (never instanced with this class )

So I thought I would come and say hello here first .. get a general reaction and arrange to meet someone in-game before i decide
(I move en-masse .. as I cover off the bases on professions so its a £60 deal for me)

zengDate: Wednesday, 2010-02-03, 1:54 PM | Message # 2
High Commander
Group: Oathbound
Well you come to the right place to start, I will be working till 2200 server time this evening, but im sure if tommzan is around and not dying to get at the new content she will be happy to interview you, if we cant do it today, im sure i can speak to you tomorrow or friday when i get a day off finally.

A pleasure to meet you though.

You will find in us a very tolerant place and we do HCs the occasional raid, RP and generally having fun. And with us age is not a concern, some are older some are younger, it doesnt matter as long as everyone gets along and treats each other with respect. Hope to chat with you soon.

For now though, work becons.

If the light didn't want you, it wouldn't have sent me,
NOW REPENT SCUM

Message edited by zeng - Wednesday, 2010-02-03, 1:55 PM

tommzanDate: Wednesday, 2010-02-03, 1:59 PM | Message # 3
High Commander
Group: Seneschal
You do indeed look interesting.

We are not that much into age, we do have a wide range, from the little younglings up to even old ladies like myself. Within the guild I never experienced any ageism, not towards us old folks nor to our beloved kids. When it comes to instances we have a team now going ICC, and we do occasionally Ulduar, Naxx and TotC, whenever the weekly raid or sudden raid lust hits us.

Pop in and say hi and we take it from there. :-)

In Celtic astrology, you're a Birch. The animal symbol that accompanies this tree is the white stag. The ancient Druids say Birch people have good leadership skills, resilience, ambition, persistence and loyalty. However, Birches may be prone to depression, negative thoughts and too much reservation in showing affection to others. Take the Tree Meme

rimstoneDate: Thursday, 2010-02-04, 11:09 AM | Message # 4
Civilian
Group: Ex-Guild Members
thanks both. I am temporarily moving Rimstone over to the realm to have a gander, meet up and generally try and get a feel for the place etc. Probably do that today - I may not be able to meet until Monday unfortunately as this weekend is a busy one for very reasons, but I will try and will contact you in game

zengDate: Thursday, 2010-02-04, 5:46 PM | Message # 5
High Commander
Group: Oathbound
Sure thing i should be off tomorrow and saturday if you see me grab me smile

If the light didn't want you, it wouldn't have sent me,
NOW REPENT SCUM

Guild Forum » Public Section » Public Discussion » Rimstone and Shousan
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024