Vanguard of Vigilance

Tuesday, 2024-03-19, 12:28 PM

Welcome Passing by | RSS

Main Page | The Question is: - Guild Forum | Register | Log in
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Guild Forum » Public Section » Public Discussion » The Question is: (Not what Guild can do for you, but what You can do for Guild)
The Question is:
EtanurDate: Wednesday, 2009-08-26, 6:36 AM | Message # 1
Imperial guard
Group: Oathbound
Feel free to post your suggestions and ideas about our beloved guild.
What you think we need to improve, or any kind of ideas, events, we should have.
What we need to do more, what you think is good for us, what it is not.
This is a place for personal opinions on our guild for every member.

If you feel unhappy about something or you think something need to be improved, this is a right place to express your opinion.

Every single opinion will be taken into consideration.

"Every voice matters"

Message edited by Etanur - Wednesday, 2009-08-26, 6:37 AM

KaluakDate: Wednesday, 2009-08-26, 6:40 AM | Message # 2
Civilian
Group: Validating
...Becouse we are the guild...

Message edited by Kaluak - Wednesday, 2009-08-26, 6:40 AM

EtanurDate: Wednesday, 2009-08-26, 6:41 AM | Message # 3
Imperial guard
*nods at Neylian*

Also I believe, It is time to think about Guild Set.

But as every one of us like to look unique. We may use Guild Set, only during march for example. Plate, cloth, leather sets

Message edited by Etanur - Wednesday, 2009-08-26, 6:41 AM

zengDate: Wednesday, 2009-08-26, 6:51 AM | Message # 4
High Commander
We need to sing the anthem more I say

If the light didn't want you, it wouldn't have sent me,
NOW REPENT SCUM

FreazaDate: Wednesday, 2009-08-26, 7:49 AM | Message # 5
Flowergnome
Group: Seneschal
More marches and more purgeing of Lolshire, FTW!!!

Ei! Theres a gnome in that flowerpot!

tommzanDate: Wednesday, 2009-08-26, 7:55 AM | Message # 6
High Commander
For me it is a question of attitude.

A ) Sit on one's butt and complain or B ) participate and make it fun or even C ) come up with your own events, IC or OOC.

Also there is of course the small things, like putting in useful stuff into the guild bank, help others to get a group to places where it is hard to get a group, and the casual improvised RP when meeting in the streets...or woods or beach or whereever.

Also I think it is great if one shows one's gratitude when someone has put in alot of effort and planning into an event. These things takes energy and time, and sometimes I feel we take for example Terra's efforts for granted. Some focus would not hurt either, at times I feel our guildmeetings are spent lolling in raid channel instead of listening and having RP.

*Growl* *QQ* *Mutters*

Ehem. Yes, attitude and make it fun. I think that is a good thing. :-)

In Celtic astrology, you're a Birch. The animal symbol that accompanies this tree is the white stag. The ancient Druids say Birch people have good leadership skills, resilience, ambition, persistence and loyalty. However, Birches may be prone to depression, negative thoughts and too much reservation in showing affection to others. Take the Tree Meme

Message edited by tommzan - Wednesday, 2009-08-26, 7:56 AM

TergandDate: Wednesday, 2009-08-26, 9:42 AM | Message # 7
Councilar/War Commander
I don't like the idea of guild set, because I have various RP clothes and I like to use them.

Alright, what kind of events we need from my point of view:
a) Some Cross-faction RP or even RP with other guilds. Getting to RP with your own guild when you know everyone gets a bit boring comparing to RP with others. Ask for some event in the union, may it be some celebration like that Midsummer or some ball that Engineering Incorporating held and we didn't attend.
b) Active event. For me casual RP thing when you sit by the campfire or in the tavern is boring and so is for my char. But that's just me.
c) OOC kind events. This may be battleground group making, PvP raiding towns or anything else.

Some events like this clearing Northrend is okay.

That was about RP aspect, now I'd like to complain about PvE. Raids start too late, 20.30 turns into 22.30 to me and I can stay only till 00.30 my time, that makes it 2 hours. We used to have raids at like 18.30 or something, it was okay like that. But well, that's just me and I understand that it's mean to ask to change the raid time just because of one man. Besides, I've started to look for another raiding community that raids in the early evening eventhough it doesn't exist on this realm.

tommzanDate: Wednesday, 2009-08-26, 9:59 AM | Message # 8
High Commander
Tergand, when it comes to late times I am guilty as charged, because I can not make it home from work in time and I asked Terra, as I was not alone with the problem, to put up later times.

I think the most sensible thing is to have variation, some later times, some earlier. And perhaps as many of us are on rotation it is possible to have one team going later and one team going earlier?

In Celtic astrology, you're a Birch. The animal symbol that accompanies this tree is the white stag. The ancient Druids say Birch people have good leadership skills, resilience, ambition, persistence and loyalty. However, Birches may be prone to depression, negative thoughts and too much reservation in showing affection to others. Take the Tree Meme

Message edited by tommzan - Wednesday, 2009-08-26, 10:45 AM

FreazaDate: Wednesday, 2009-08-26, 10:32 AM | Message # 9
Flowergnome
who knows?...

Anyway I will start whit PvP premades and events and so on once the next sesion of arena comes as i belive its not far awy.

Ei! Theres a gnome in that flowerpot!

TergandDate: Wednesday, 2009-08-26, 10:47 AM | Message # 10
Councilar/War Commander
Two teams sound good because me(and Etanur too I think) would like raids to start way earlier and two teams might solve this problem. Honestly, I don't give a damn if it's Ulduar, Naxx or ToC. As long as it's raid, i'd like to join it. The proper time for me comes from 16.00 server time and till 22.00 server time. Anything in this bracket.

SnizzlepoonDate: Wednesday, 2009-08-26, 11:04 AM | Message # 11
High Commander
I can tank, dps, lead pve raids.
I can keel Hordies from behind.
I can participate in RP to some extent, though I am getting bored to fast.

Not sure if guild needs any of these. I am not sure what Holy Templars are now (pure RP guild as it seems from latest activities of guild).

EtanurDate: Wednesday, 2009-08-26, 12:19 PM | Message # 12
Imperial guard
Might need someone who will inform us [via calendar] about server events that other guild doing, as I'm rarely visit forum.

And I agree with Tergand on many points. As about raids, well, maybe at least at Saturday can be some early raid, that if, it is impossible to form 2ng group.

TerrafrosDate: Wednesday, 2009-08-26, 12:33 PM | Message # 13
Spleendid!
Group: Commander
I see.

I will try to work on these problems as soon as possible... but please have a moment as school has just started again and it's just making me incredibly tired.

tommzanDate: Wednesday, 2009-08-26, 12:34 PM | Message # 14
High Commander
Saturday and Sunday is not an issue, at least not for me, it is only the days I have to work...roof over our heads and food on the table do over-rule I'm afraid. Saturday and Sunday I'm free and all yours.

EtanurDate: Wednesday, 2009-08-26, 12:40 PM | Message # 15
Imperial guard
As it seems we need to set a certain dates/time for - PvP[PvPRP] activities, PvP Premades, Raids. And to have it weekly on calender along with RP events.

Added (2009-08-26, 5:40 Am)
---------------------------------------------
Also, try to assist Terra as much as possible, be volunteers for certain duties. Lead Raids, organize certain events, gather people for PvP etc.

Guild Forum » Public Section » Public Discussion » The Question is: (Not what Guild can do for you, but what You can do for Guild)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024