Vanguard of Vigilance

Friday, 2024-03-29, 8:34 AM

Welcome Passing by | RSS

Main Page | The Question is: - Page 2 - Guild Forum | Register | Log in
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Guild Forum » Public Section » Public Discussion » The Question is: (Not what Guild can do for you, but what You can do for Guild)
The Question is:
TergandDate: Wednesday, 2009-08-26, 12:51 PM | Message # 16
Councilar/War Commander
Group: Oathbound
Volunteering to organize and lead the 2nd raid o/

FendieDate: Wednesday, 2009-08-26, 1:08 PM | Message # 17
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Group: Seneschal
Because of the summer holiday we have all been spoiled with events and raids, since Terra is usually the one organising all of this and since he has got school now we can't force him to put his schoolwork second to the guild it's just not possible. So I think we all need to be greatfull for the great few months we've had and if we have some spare time and idea's, we run them through Terra and perhaps make our own events too and not just complain about the events we do get. (sorry for ranting)

I like the idea with a sort of uniform, but it shouldn't be used at all times because I know how people love their own RP clothes. I mean it they could be used at public events stuch as marching and meetings with other guilds. We would look impressive and very diceplined that way.

On the guild bank topic: well I am the one cleaning and sorting the stuff in there and I know people are gracious and put stuff in there but dont feel bad about taking stuff too. If you don't they will end up being sold on the AH to make room for other things and the money will be returned to the bank. I would rather the gear would end up in good hands then in the hand of a none guildee.

Raiding, loving it and hating it at the moment. Due to RL (and a roomate that is not allowed to see how much I CAN game yet *shifty eyes*) makes it tricky to be on before 5 or 6. Just saying that I would need to be on the second team if they wanted me.

In Celtic astrology, you're a Vine (not everything on the zodiac is a tree). The animal symbol that accompanies this plant is the swan. The ancient Druids say Vine people are graceful, discriminating, perceptive, romantic and have good aesthetics. However, Vines may be prone to procrastination and anxiety. They may also appear emotionally detached or even stuck-up.

KaluakDate: Wednesday, 2009-08-26, 2:06 PM | Message # 18
Civilian
Group: Validating
happy Kaluak Kaluak Kaluak happy

Guild Forum » Public Section » Public Discussion » The Question is: (Not what Guild can do for you, but what You can do for Guild)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024