Vanguard of Vigilance

Tuesday, 2024-03-19, 4:30 AM

Welcome Passing by | RSS

Main Page | A new time for the guild event's - Guild Forum | Register | Log in
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Guild Forum » Public Section » Public Discussion » A new time for the guild event's
A new time for the guild event's
RedainDate: Saturday, 2009-08-15, 12:20 PM | Message # 1
Civilian
Group: Ex-Guild Members
Hello guys I have a problem Whit the guild event's time it's to early because I came from my work or something els at 18:00 And then I have my dinner so I can't be on the guild event's. My idea was that we have a early guild meeting at 18:00 and 1 at 20:00 so then can everyone come to the guild meetings!

TerrafrosDate: Saturday, 2009-08-15, 3:42 PM | Message # 2
Spleendid!
Group: Commander
Usually we do have them later, I do them a bit earlier in order to make it to some other RP events, I'm taking this into consideration though.

tommzanDate: Sunday, 2009-08-16, 1:15 AM | Message # 3
High Commander
Group: Seneschal
That would be sweet, because with these early times I will not stand a chance once the pace picks up at work after the vacations.

In Celtic astrology, you're a Birch. The animal symbol that accompanies this tree is the white stag. The ancient Druids say Birch people have good leadership skills, resilience, ambition, persistence and loyalty. However, Birches may be prone to depression, negative thoughts and too much reservation in showing affection to others. Take the Tree Meme

Guild Forum » Public Section » Public Discussion » A new time for the guild event's
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024