Vanguard of Vigilance

Tuesday, 2024-04-16, 10:39 AM

Welcome Passing by | RSS

Main Page | New system of Guild Chat - Guild House - Example. - Page 2 - Guild Forum | Register | Log in
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Guild Forum » Public Section » Public Discussion » New system of Guild Chat - Guild House - Example. (A Short example how this works.)
New system of Guild Chat - Guild House - Example.
TerrafrosDate: Wednesday, 2009-07-29, 2:26 AM | Message # 16
Spleendid!
Group: Commander
Quote (Kaluak)
It's Time to Say... BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Heya Neylian!

MicahDate: Wednesday, 2009-07-29, 10:17 PM | Message # 17
Group: Removed

*The rude and mean jerk leaves* Take care!

KaluakDate: Wednesday, 2009-07-29, 10:54 PM | Message # 18
Civilian
Group: Validating
smile *waves* smile

Message edited by Kaluak - Wednesday, 2009-07-29, 10:59 PM

DrelenDate: Wednesday, 2009-09-23, 2:20 PM | Message # 19
Knight
Group: Oathbound
Is it just me or is the guild chat not that much used, I'm not saying that the new system is bad, but I have a feeling that we are not using it properly. Is anyone else have this feeling?

Drelen

SnizzlepoonDate: Wednesday, 2009-09-23, 2:27 PM | Message # 20
High Commander
Group: Seneschal
Quote (Drelen)
Is it just me or is the guild chat not that much used, I'm not saying that the new system is bad, but I have a feeling that we are not using it properly. Is anyone else have this feeling?

Absolutely. RP guild chats are always half dead, now with that guildhouse thing its absolutely dead. 100% of convesation goes in htooc.

I always wanted HT had an ooc guild chat, if its to be used for some RP, you can always warn members "GC is IC for 1 hour" or so.

tommzanDate: Wednesday, 2009-09-23, 2:35 PM | Message # 21
High Commander
I have to agree. We tried it for a long time now, and it only goes more and more silent. it is more complicated to understand than a "buzzbox" channel...and I think it scares people off from using it.

In Celtic astrology, you're a Birch. The animal symbol that accompanies this tree is the white stag. The ancient Druids say Birch people have good leadership skills, resilience, ambition, persistence and loyalty. However, Birches may be prone to depression, negative thoughts and too much reservation in showing affection to others. Take the Tree Meme

zengDate: Friday, 2009-10-23, 12:07 PM | Message # 22
High Commander
Ill be honest about it, I never use it, Zeng isn't the kind of person to hang round in taverns/inns without good reason due to his past drinking problems, also it doesn't fit in with the way I would represent him.

Aside from me though, it does seem that less and less people are using it, at the start it seemed active, however it seems like it has trailed off.

If the light didn't want you, it wouldn't have sent me,
NOW REPENT SCUM

tommzanDate: Friday, 2009-10-23, 1:20 PM | Message # 23
High Commander
I don't really see it as an inn, like a pub or tavern. I have my blue girl sleepily come down the stairs in the morning in her nightgown with a woolen sweater over, barehooved. Raiding the kitchen for breakfast. It's the closest thing she has for a home.

However it seems I'm off to an instance everytime someone decides to play in there, so I'm somewhat out of sync.

In Celtic astrology, you're a Birch. The animal symbol that accompanies this tree is the white stag. The ancient Druids say Birch people have good leadership skills, resilience, ambition, persistence and loyalty. However, Birches may be prone to depression, negative thoughts and too much reservation in showing affection to others. Take the Tree Meme

zengDate: Friday, 2009-10-23, 1:33 PM | Message # 24
High Commander
Well, maybe the fault lays with the way I view it, not the actual system itself, I shall endevour to put more effort into it and see how it works out. happy

NOW REPENT SCUM

tommzanDate: Friday, 2009-10-23, 1:43 PM | Message # 25
High Commander
The fault hardly lay with you, the channel is not as active as it should be, and I point to myself for being a lazy b...eing. But I just wanted to share my view, as I choose to see it, as my blue girl isn't the type to hang in bars either. It would be a pity if we let a pub stop us.

;-)

CarienDate: Friday, 2009-10-23, 6:30 PM | Message # 26
Warlord/Elder
To be honest, I'm not so sure that the whole concept is for the best either. I mean, we already have a tavern, and more importantly, there's not much to talk about in the guild house. It's different when you can discuss each other's endeavours over the buzzbox, and it's not really adaptable to the house, since it has a fixed location. Maybe we could install a two-way radio or something?

I'd like to apologise for being such a b****
Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/CENTER]

zengDate: Friday, 2009-10-23, 6:46 PM | Message # 27
High Commander
No I have been mulling over what tommzan was saying, its not that difficult to just write one line of text in there like, Zeng comes down the stairs and sits down.

Stay for ten minutes and leave if you want to, it doesnt mean your trapped in there for eternity, just a bit of life in the place, which is missing now.

So to everyone, more life to the guild building.

I think maybe relabeling it not as just the inn but as our orders temporary base while we carry out operations defending hillsbrad, of course it is still the fully functioning inn of hillsbrad but also is mainly used for our orders needs.

any budding artist want to draw up what the inside would look like for our little imaginations to mull over.

When I think of it now I have visions of a dark building cosy with candles and lamps burning round the walls, a large fire glowing against one wall, I have the idea of a long wooden bar, a stage at one corner for entertainment if there is any, lots of tables and chairs made of a lighter wood that has a nice worn in comfortable feel to them.

But thats just how i think of it.

NOW REPENT SCUM

Message edited by zeng - Friday, 2009-10-23, 7:20 PM

ClessehahDate: Sunday, 2013-10-06, 7:55 PM | Message # 28
Group: Guests

Нижайший поклон.
Хожу к стоматологу, он мне сейчас делает подгонку зубных протезов. <a href=http://tuloonr.aiq.ru/>Виагра и другие препараты.</a>
Чем опасен лактостаз? Многие кормящие женщины не обращают никакого внимания на появление в молочных железах болезненных участков, считая, что ребенок сможет «рассосать» проблемную часть молочной железы, избавив ее от молока. <a href=http://treatinsomnia.0fees.net/via/sitemap.html>Карта сайта Виагра софт таблетки москва</a>
Удобство этого лекарства в том, что разбавленные водой, гранулы можно давать даже малышам до двухлетнего возраста. <a href=http://fukicic.1freewebspace.com/sitemap.html>Карта сайта Поперс круглосуточно</a>
Прощайте.

ClessehahDate: Monday, 2013-10-07, 5:47 PM | Message # 29

Здравствуйте.
В слизи носа данные клетки крови должны наблюдаться в минимальных количествах. <a href=http://qisonapu.bigheadhosting.net/sitemap.html>Карта сайта Вреден сиалис</a>
У больных, страдающих данным недугом, один глаз видит намного лучше, нежели другой. <a href=http://setakeni.0catch.com/>Аптека левитра.</a>
режим изучения органов средостения позволяет более тщательно изучить сердце, трахею, верхнюю полую вену, аорту, лимфатические узлы, находящиеся в грудной клетке и легочную артерию. <a href=http://qisonapu.bigheadhosting.net/>Бренд сиалис.</a>
Всем доброго здравия.

ClessehahDate: Thursday, 2013-10-10, 2:37 PM | Message # 30

Рад вас приветствовать.
гиперактивные дети, страдающие дефицитом внимания. Это сочетается со слабоволием: <a href=http://zozobiq.fcpages.com/sitemap.html>Карта сайта Любит кончать от драк своего парня</a>
пасибо.Освежил в памяти свой немецкий.Секс скромный. <a href=http://tercado.host.sk/sek/sitemap.html>Карта сайта Онлайн игры с клиентом</a>
: Хм. Что ж там была за застежка? Я беpy лифчик и pассматpиваю. <a href=http://xyztricnetw.host.sk/sek/>Геи На Природе Видео</a>
До свидания.

Guild Forum » Public Section » Public Discussion » New system of Guild Chat - Guild House - Example. (A Short example how this works.)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024