Vanguard of Vigilance

Saturday, 2024-04-20, 3:08 PM

Welcome Passing by | RSS

Main Page | Raiding with the Ladies of the Holy Templars. - Guild Forum | Register | Log in
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Guild Forum » Public Section » Public Information » Raiding with the Ladies of the Holy Templars. (15 humble and simple guidelines.)
Raiding with the Ladies of the Holy Templars.
tommzanDate: Monday, 2009-05-25, 4:35 PM | Message # 1
High Commander
Group: Seneschal
Now posted on this public part of the forum. As this guild does indeed have female players, and guidelines had been asked for: here are a few hints from the result of an guild internal discussion how to handle us.

1. Do not be distracting, we are easily distracted.

a) Apply cute smiles and winks with caution.
b) Easy on the tail-tickling, even only imaginary Draenei tails are kind of sensitive to tender touch.

2. Do not speak Russian in Vent, or you shall find yourself with disoriented tank and healer.

3. No vampire discussion.

4. If you happen to have the Orb of the Sin'dorei, and have been foolish enough to bring it, by all means do not equip it, and if you have equipped it do by no means use it to obtain male Blood elf form. (See guideline 2. concerning no tank nor healer.)

5. No ninja pulling, unless:

a) You are a imba crazed paladin dwarf named Sugutor.
b) I) You are Lucinya and II) look really cute afterwards.

4. Still no vampire discussion.

5. No Wolverine discussion either. (Warning daydream alert.)

6. Do not growl in Vent unless you want a female tank to forget to tank, and especially not if you happen to have a character name starting with "Fe...", this applies to male as well as female players.

7. Do under no circumstances what so ever growl in Russian. We do not answer for the consequences. (Unless you are imba tank able to taunt off the Boss yourself.)

8. If you get the naked-bugg, simply and silently enjoy.

9. No vampire discussion still.

10. No male strippers inside the instance, we politely ask you to keep your performance at the summoning stone outside. Yes this does apply for showing off muscular biceps and all other kind of undressing activities.

11. After wipe if the healer player is male: blame, if not: beg sweetly for resurrection and a comforting hug.

12. And do not whine about female players shadowmelding or using feign death once you managed to distract them.

13. No, no, no. No vampire discussion at all.

14. Treat us with affection and adoration at all times.

15. Spare the "Mature Language Filter". If you feel a need to enter any words of this manner, kindly replace them with mild cute animal names such as "bunny" or "kitten".

Example:

[Raid Leader]:WTHAMSER!YOU ARE BUNCH OF BUNNY SNAKES!CAN`T YOU JUST DO THE SQUIREL JKOB LIKE A TRUE PEOPLE,NOT LIKE A BUNNY HAMSTERS?!

See how easy it is? Hope to see you soon in PUG. :-)

In Celtic astrology, you're a Birch. The animal symbol that accompanies this tree is the white stag. The ancient Druids say Birch people have good leadership skills, resilience, ambition, persistence and loyalty. However, Birches may be prone to depression, negative thoughts and too much reservation in showing affection to others. Take the Tree Meme

NeliosDate: Monday, 2009-05-25, 7:08 PM | Message # 2
Swordsman
b) I) You are Lucinya and II) look really cute afterwards.

I would add III) At least you look cutely dead after that.

And what the CAT is that of vampire discussion?

StingDate: Tuesday, 2009-05-26, 7:41 AM | Message # 3
Warlord/Elder
Group: Oathbound
Vampires, Wolverine and Johnny Depp all go to same category, distracting women to daydreaming, at least in my case.. The crazy vampire-fetished hunter.. *laughing*

“When life gives you lemons ask for salt and tequila”

Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

tommzanDate: Tuesday, 2009-05-26, 12:49 PM | Message # 4
High Commander
...somewhat alittle distracting. Yes.

In Celtic astrology, you're a Birch. The animal symbol that accompanies this tree is the white stag. The ancient Druids say Birch people have good leadership skills, resilience, ambition, persistence and loyalty. However, Birches may be prone to depression, negative thoughts and too much reservation in showing affection to others. Take the Tree Meme

NeliosDate: Wednesday, 2009-05-27, 7:36 AM | Message # 5
Swordsman
Ohhh i seee that kind of discussion... wonder why you get distracted by such things... hmmm *ponders*

DrelenDate: Thursday, 2009-07-30, 10:03 AM | Message # 6
Knight
Ahhh can't wait for another raid with the charismatic and beautiful HT ladies. I promise to look really cute after a ninja pull. Chain lightning ftw. biggrin

Drelen

tommzanDate: Wednesday, 2009-11-18, 2:24 PM | Message # 7
High Commander
All sing along in ventrilio:

zengDate: Thursday, 2009-11-19, 5:55 PM | Message # 8
High Commander
Ill do it if fea starts us off biggrin

If the light didn't want you, it wouldn't have sent me,
NOW REPENT SCUM

StingDate: Tuesday, 2009-11-24, 8:19 AM | Message # 9
Warlord/Elder
Please add Russian accent to the distracting stuff.. I had already forgotten how that makes my legs like spaghetti.. xD Thank god I am sitting when gaming..

“When life gives you lemons ask for salt and tequila”

Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

EtanurDate: Tuesday, 2009-11-24, 2:40 PM | Message # 10
Imperial guard
mahahaha

zengDate: Tuesday, 2009-11-24, 7:04 PM | Message # 11
High Commander
And for the song Eta can be the back up singer and do all the high notes biggrin

NOW REPENT SCUM

tommzanDate: Wednesday, 2009-11-25, 9:51 AM | Message # 12
High Commander
Indeed Sting, Russian accents is almost as bad distraction as spoken Russian itself. It's strange, a mystery even, that we ever down any bosses.

However it seems Zeng is setting up a choir to apply a 20+ str for us, now if we only could get FOCUS magic that them mages always talk about.

zengDate: Wednesday, 2009-11-25, 9:56 AM | Message # 13
High Commander
Well if we get tergand in on this as well we could be a barbershop quartet. cool

NOW REPENT SCUM

DrelenDate: Wednesday, 2009-11-25, 9:57 AM | Message # 14
Knight
Haha, what if we would have French in ventrilo, does that distract the ladies too?

Drelen

zengDate: Wednesday, 2009-11-25, 10:04 AM | Message # 15
High Commander
I think its more the accent than the actual language they are liking

NOW REPENT SCUM

Guild Forum » Public Section » Public Information » Raiding with the Ladies of the Holy Templars. (15 humble and simple guidelines.)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024