Main Page | New forum system - Guild Forum | Register | Log in
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Guild Forum » Public Section » Public News » New forum system
New forum system
TerrafrosDate: Wednesday, 2009-04-29, 7:28 PM | Message # 1
Spleendid!
Group: Commander
After our EMPEROR gave me access to the control panel, I have made some changes.

First of all, two new forums, the public section. This section can be viewed by guests, but they can still not post here.

I have made the download links forum public, as there is no sensitive information there.

All people NEED to get an account now to view the forums! Simply register and you can view!

All your accounts will be reviewed upon creation though!

>>UPDATE<<

All new accounts need to be validated by either me or Sugutor. This is to prevent people gaining access by just creating an account. If you want your account validated, post in the validation boards(only viewable by validating accounts and high ranked accounts), and either wait for someone to look at it, or whisper them ingame to move you from your group.

>>UPDATE<<

I have made another public forum. In this forum guests CAN post. It's for friendly discussion, also for those outside the guild. Also, if you find yourself to have problems with your account, you can post there on a guest account. We'll simply check back if your IP is correct and matches your previous IP to ensure it IS you :).

Guild Forum » Public Section » Public News » New forum system
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024