• Page 2 of 2
  • «
Guild Forum » Public Section » Public News » Changes
Changes
TerrafrosDate: Monday, 2010-03-15, 3:16 PM | Message # 16
Spleendid!
Group: Commander
Additionally, to clarify the boosting the officer,

It is more of an effort, to show that there's people wanting to help you with things. I set a limit to avoid abuse of it, however at the same time, should a lowbie ask for help such should be offered, provided it is asked kindly enough. I've asked this to Nelios, and he agreed, so as long as there's no problem I don't see why not.

SnizzlepoonDate: Monday, 2010-03-15, 3:40 PM | Message # 17
High Commander
Group: Seneschal
I havent seen guild members badmouthing each other yet, Carien.
I guess its directed more to people who like to do FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU thingy in htooc, and those who cant really control their tongues when in stressful situation.

Like me!

Message edited by Snizzlepoon - Monday, 2010-03-15, 3:41 PM

HirionDate: Monday, 2010-03-15, 3:44 PM | Message # 18
Swordsman
Group: Oathbound
Carien: It is about 5 months or so since I joined HT, and even though I play far more than I should, I noticed only one incident when guild member was yelling at another. One, single incident in-game and none on forums.

CarienDate: Monday, 2010-03-15, 5:33 PM | Message # 19
Warlord/Elder
oh no, I never meant to accuse anyone of anything, I just meant that since those situations are so rare, and most people would react badly to them anyway, it's kinda hard to understand why you're against the ban?

I'd like to apologise for being such a b****
Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/CENTER]

StingDate: Monday, 2010-03-15, 9:11 PM | Message # 20
Warlord/Elder
o.O

nd those who cant really control their tongues when in stressful situation.

Like me!

I swear I've never heard you swear, Fea.. biggrin But maybe the accent was distracting me.. *wink*

“When life gives you lemons ask for salt and tequila”

Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

tommzanDate: Tuesday, 2010-03-16, 12:09 PM | Message # 21
High Commander
Group: Seneschal
Oh Sting he can swear so you would blush and yes with that accent so indeed it's so very very much distracting. No wonder I die so often in PvP. ;-)

I still think PvP channel in vent should be a free zone for stronger expressions of frustration...or both me and Fendie will go mute whenever entering battle ground.

In Celtic astrology, you're a Birch. The animal symbol that accompanies this tree is the white stag. The ancient Druids say Birch people have good leadership skills, resilience, ambition, persistence and loyalty. However, Birches may be prone to depression, negative thoughts and too much reservation in showing affection to others. Take the Tree Meme

LucinyaDate: Tuesday, 2010-03-16, 12:15 PM | Message # 22
Warlord/Elder
PvP is PvP, It makes anybody curse likes there no tomorrow happy

But as you get involved in a BG and start enjoying yourself, sometimes the cursing is just natural when the 10 hordies on the bridge decide to gank your corpse into the next centurary. So we just curse and complain about it then go back for round 2 \o/

"'Cuz we're standing on the edge of something beautiful" :3

LegoffateDate: Monday, 2010-05-17, 6:13 PM | Message # 23
Civilian
http://eu.wowarmory.com/charact....2%D0%B5

probably,that's been a while i've been missing templars,and the link above these words is one of reasons why i've missed.
a little boomkin-bear i've raised in a month smile

I'm Legoffate.And I'll be Lego till my life'll come to end-a mix of egoism,gentleness,light-heartness,patience outside and fury inside.Words's all i have,but with their help i've become what i am.

Guild Forum » Public Section » Public News » Changes
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024