Vanguard of Vigilance

Thursday, 2024-03-28, 3:05 PM

Welcome Passing by | RSS

Main Page | enlighten me - Guild Forum | Register | Log in
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Guild Forum » Media » Download Links » enlighten me (what do most of us have for rp)
enlighten me
zengDate: Monday, 2009-05-11, 1:58 AM | Message # 1
High Commander
Group: Oathbound
I was just wondering what do most of the guildies have for there RP addon is it flagrsp or myroleplay, i just think it would be good to have uniformity on this as we would each have our own tags that lets people interact with each other

If the light didn't want you, it wouldn't have sent me,
NOW REPENT SCUM

FendieDate: Monday, 2009-05-11, 9:21 AM | Message # 2
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Group: Seneschal
well I use flagrsp atm, easy and rather handy if you want your char to be different AND you want people to know just that. I also have GHI ( gryphon heart items) but it intervenes with my raiding addon (wow did I just turn harcore raider >.<) so I can't use it much. Unless someone asks me to turn it on for something special.

In Celtic astrology, you're a Vine (not everything on the zodiac is a tree). The animal symbol that accompanies this plant is the swan. The ancient Druids say Vine people are graceful, discriminating, perceptive, romantic and have good aesthetics. However, Vines may be prone to procrastination and anxiety. They may also appear emotionally detached or even stuck-up.

LucinyaDate: Monday, 2009-05-11, 4:19 PM | Message # 3
Warlord/Elder
I have no RP addons \o/. I don't need any flashy titles to show off who I am ^__^
and GHI Messes with allmost every addon in existance... Needs to have proper coders work with it ^__^

"'Cuz we're standing on the edge of something beautiful" :3

zengDate: Sunday, 2009-05-24, 8:27 PM | Message # 4
High Commander
Ok, i have downloaded flagrsp2 and its pretty good, it really does identify the people who want to roleplay, although some of the descriptions people write in it are a bit odd, but i really like it and would recommend it to anyone, it helps to eliminate those who you dont want to end up talking to as well as showing those you should

If the light didn't want you, it wouldn't have sent me,
NOW REPENT SCUM

MicahDate: Sunday, 2009-05-24, 8:34 PM | Message # 5
Group: Removed

I will try it before I leave smile

Guild Forum » Media » Download Links » enlighten me (what do most of us have for rp)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024